Thursday, November 25, 2010

I'm thankful for... (5)
Food! ^_^

Of course, you've gotta be thankful for food, especially on a day like Thanksgiving. ^_^

Today I had lots of fun, because I went to a vegetarian potluck with my family. We've done that for a few years now, and it always gets better than the previous one. There is soooo much great food to be had at a potluck like that.

How thankful I am that I'm not one of those people who go to bed hungry. I know there are others out there who are not nearly so fortunate. ~,~

Really, I'm just thankful for food in general. I'm glad that I'm a person who loves to eat and, no matter how much I stuff myself (even on certain holidays), still stay my ideal weight. ^_^ I'm grateful that I have a mom who makes wonderful meals, and that certain foods, like pizza, pasta, cucumbers, grapefruits, oatmeal, carrot cake, ice-cream, pumpkin pie and many more, exist in the world. ^_^

No comments: