Monday, November 1, 2010

Day after Halloween

No more costumes, no more candy (we didn't have too much, just the right amount, which we finished last night), and no more parties. Today was a pretty normal day. ^_^
I finally got to see "The Karate Kid"! It was a really good movie! ^_^ Jaden Smith was soooo cute, and such an awesome actor! I can't help but be reminded of his father in his little expressions and his attitude. He's 12 now, but I bet he's going to be a heart-throb when he grows up. lol ^_^ The film itself was really great too. Great story, great action, China was beautiful and I liked his interactions with the Chinese girl, his romantic interest. Plus there was Jackie Chan and all the Kung Fu. ^_^ What a cool teacher he was.

(Just a question though. Isn't this supposed to be the Karate Kid? Why was Chan teaching Jaden Kung Fu, not Karate? That's just not right. 0,o)

On the DVD was an awesome music video where Justin Bieber sings and Jayden raps! (Again, just like his dad. He's got skills!) It is a really good song, and it was cool to see them perform together.


Then there is this music video, which I also saw today. I loved the song already, but when combined with this story... it's even more inspiring. Just watch. ^_~

2 comments:

J.N. Future Author said...

I actually really love that song! ^.^

Rainy said...

I actually really love that movie! I saw it on my birthday. Little guy is seriously kicking cool. And you have to admit his enemy in the movie had some moves as well.

Eh, I'm not a big fan of Bieber, but Firework is a song I always look forward to on the radio.