Thursday, November 25, 2010

I'm thankful for... (2)
Glee! ^_^

I'm soooo thankful that this show is on TV! It is just incredible! ^_^ There really isn't much I can say about Glee that I haven't already. In a speedy 2 months, this show has become close to my heart like no other program has done before. Not Simpsons, not SNL, not Seinfeld... not any show I can think of!

I love that this show isn't a sitcom, so it is without a god-awful laughtrack and lame jokes. I love that the background or transition music is just Acapella singers going "ba-ooh-ba-ooh-ba", or "doo-doo-doo-doo" or any of that stuff! It is so catchy! It's like those funny popping sounds that are in Seinfeld. I love how even though the characters are a little cliche on the surface, you find out that inside, they are actually very sensitive, feeling individuals who have hopes and dreams of their own. But most of all, I LOVE the music! ^_^

On Tuesday, I gave my 6th Toastmaster speech, titled "Give Glee a Chance." I've been incredibly hesitant about posting this video up, because I didn't do as good a job of it as I'd hoped to. ~,~ I messed up in a couple places. I was really nervous, for some reason! But on the whole, I think you will enjoy the content, and I do show some confidence for a majority of the video. ^_^ Despite everything, I would still call this my best speech ever. Check it out. ^_~

1 comment:

J.N. Future Author said...

yay! ^.^

That was really really good!!! ^.^

Yes, I can't imagine Glee without Kurt either....

Oh wow! You mentioned me quite a lot!!! ^.^ *gasp* Thank you!!! ^.^ I got to be there in thought! ^.^

Honestly, I really loved it! I guarantee that at least 5 people went home a tuned into Glee to see what its all about!!! ^.^