Wednesday, February 4, 2009

New Picture

Today I decided to update my Profile picture. It's nearly been two months anyway, and besides, my old photo was from months ago, when my family took a trip to Boston. This new pic makes me look a lot more mature. What do you think? (Old one on left, New one on right.)

I'm also debating whether or not I should change my blog title. My first blog...ever? It's been my first blog for a while now. And I suppose it's not even true, because I wrote a tiny blog while working on the Obama campaign. I just didn't think much of it, and I didn't make any friends with it, so it got erased from my short term memory.

Anyway, I see that Brian's brother, Ezra, decided to call himself First Blog Ever, or something really close to that. (Did he get that from me, or is it a coinky-dink?)

So what do you guys think? Keep my first blog...ever? or something else?

4 comments:

Silvergal said...

Hi Bettina, I think a new title is a good idea now that you've been blogging for a while...

Also, I love the new photo, you look beautiful!

J.N. Future Author said...

Oh wow! You’re beautiful!
Like absolutely stunning!

As for your blog title, what would you call it instead?

I think I need to change mine..."Ditto's Pad"....blah, only one friend still calls me ditto, and they don't even come here! but what would I call it? Future Author?....hmmm, now I need to think about this for a while....

Brian said...

Nice picture! My brother's changed his blog title. I think it was a coincident, but I told him it was too close to yours.

Q said...

I think the lighting on your old one is better, but yes, your new one looks more mature.