Thursday, February 12, 2009

Before I go...

Alright, I promise to make this super short. My sister and I have finished making the Leslie and Kyle special, so you'll all be able to see it come Valentine's Day! Which is in 2 days. Yikes, I need to be making Valentine cards! Also, I put in a little S.A.T. study, and I started New Moon. I'm on the 4th chapter. Yay, a 1/6 of the way through. But why did Edward have to break up with Bella??

Tonight my family planned on going to the President's Day festival, but right now it's raining. I hope it lets up. I want to go on thrilling rides and stuff. Annette and I want to go off by ourselves and have our own fun time while Adam sticks with our parents. It'll be a relief for them not to have to wait for us to get off a ride, or to have to go on with us. I'm bringing the camera, so I hope I'll take many pictures. Annette says the view from the Ferris Wheel should be awesome. Please rain, stop it! I want to have fun!

It's funny, but it's the 17th Annual Prez Fest, and I'm 17 too. The festival is as old as I am. Cool.

2 comments:

J.N. Future Author said...

ah man! that sounds fun! minus rain.

^.^, I hope to see many many cool pictures!

I can't bring my computer....so I'll just have to steal it and use it later....

LouMac said...

They have Prez Day Fests? Where do you live again? Anyways, hope you go on lots of fun rides.

By the way: Check out mine and Jacoby's new blog, The Author Stalkers.

http://authorstalkers.blogspot.com