Friday, February 20, 2009

Guilty

Okay, this will be an ultra short post.

I didn't keep my promise to myself to write today. I didn't work on my story at all. Didn't look at it, or even think about it much. So for that I feel a little gulty. But I'm not too glum. Don't feel bad for me. Tomorrow I'll share some more of my self-created universe with you. I'll reveal some characters, how I created them and what their purpose in my story is. Maybe also different ideas that I had about my book as a possible series.

Of course, I'm not saying anything to you now. You'll have to wait for tomorrow. I don't mean to make you suffer and I hope you don't lose any sleep on this. This is not for revenge or anything, I just want you to know what's coming next. Hmm, here's some food for thought. If information is revealed about the future, is it better or worse that you have the knowledge? Or would it be better to know nothing at all and just be surprised? Well, too late for you. See ya!

1 comment:

J.N. Future Author said...

Wow! what is this! its a short post! ^.~

hehe, don't feel guilty! I sometimes forget also. Sometimes you also just need to give yourself a short vacation.

I can't wait to see your self made world! ^.^ Magenta