Wednesday, July 21, 2010

Funny Bird!

When my mom and brother went grocery shopping at our farmers market this morning, I didn't expect Adam to come home with this crazy thing.

Isn't he adorable? ^_^ I fell in love with this bird puppet instantly. He's neon orange, has big red eyes, and when you open and close his long, banana-sized beak, he makes a hilarious beeping noise.

We have yet to come up with a name for this strange, exotic, cute beeping bird (I'm leaning towards Beeper, though that seems a bit too obvious), but my siblings and I are very excited about this new toy. Recently we've gotten interested in Jim Henson, visionary creator of the Muppets, so it's really funny that this little guy came along. Already I can imagine the videos we can take and put on YouTube of us interacting with this character...
Thank you, Adam!

No comments: