Saturday, July 31, 2010

Comments, please!

Well, looks like we're at the end of another month. I don't know who the "we" is, at this point, because I don't know who's still reading this, besides me, and maybe my family. I've done a little calculating this morning, and it appears that comments on my blog have come to an all-time low. Well, actually last month was the all-time low. This month, July, was the second lowest month for this blog and comments.

The point is, where have all my friends gone? Are you there? ECHO! *Echo. echo. echo.* Because I can't know you're there if you don't comment! Please, make some noise here! I comment you when you guys post on your blog, don't I? Well, if you guys blog at all... This summer has been very slow for blogging, in general, it seems to me. I know I'm not alone in this...

But if you read my blog, and you LIKE it/ think there's something I should do to make my blog a little more fun for you, my reader, to read (such as holding contests, riting mispellt wurds end Grammer, whatever), and you feel like letting me KNOW about it, you know what to do. (But if you need help, there's a link at the bottom of every post that says comments. Usually the word is proceeded by a zero, but if you comment, you can turn it to a one. And you'll make me quite happy. ^_^) Peace out!

Oh, and please don't forget to check out my other blogs, Bettina's Book Blog and Maggie's Poetry Corner, (2 blogs that receive very little attention, if comments are anything to go by), and (PLEASE!) comment one of my posts.

2 comments:

J.N. Future Author said...

I think Blogging comes and goes with school. When school is in session people will check and write on their blogs while they are in class. It's their form of escape. But when school is out, there isn't really a motivation to write or check blogs....

sessel said...

i found your blog because you also posted that you like Pendragon novels but thats irrelevant. i also have 0 count on comments but my blogs new maybe your blogging to much. you know like for the every day kind of thing plan and place a post with inspiration and it will show.