- Well, I'm proud to say that I've kept quite a good book blog this year, but I'm sorry to say that I didn't keep my resolution to break my record. I read 115 books in 2008, and only 104 books this year. Oh well. Pish-posh. Doesn't matter. Same difference, anyway. At least I broke 100! ^_^ I don't think this year I'll put up a reading goal, since I want my focus to be on writing in 2010. But I think my book blog might be run a little differently.
- Hmm. I almost forgot about that language program. Well, I've had a new focus for the past couple months. I've learned a lot of PHP and MySQL, so we can make web applications. It's like a college level course, but we're almost finished with it, so there's not much to say about it.
- Aw, poor Leslie and Kyle. I don't think we've worked on a new puppet show in months! Well, it just so happens that me and my sibs are going to try bringing Leslie and Kyle back from the "dead". We'll try and work with a new episode format. One that actually has a story!
- Ha ha, at least I passed the SATs and got my driver's license! ^_^ I can hardly believe I've only had it for this year. Don't want to toot my own horn, but I'm an awesome driver!
- Well, I tried joining NaNoWriMo this year, but as you might know, that turned out to be a flop. But at least I gave it my best shot. I can't promise any NaNo work for 2010, but I'll see how I feel when November rolls around.
- Okay, I can say that I pretty much accomplished this goal. I've had more contact with famous published authors than I ever could have hoped for! James Dashner, you're the greatest dude ever! ^_^ I've also had contact with Laura Bingham, a tiny bit with Kaza Kingsley and J. Scott Savage, and with Aprilynne Pike's husband. (Hey, one degree of separation, right?) I am also great friends with Graham Bradley, who is not famous and published yet, but I have no doubt that he will be in the near future. ^_~
- I took that Boston trip with my twin (see my Travel Journal), but I wish we could have taken a road trip together instead of flown. I hope I can do a ton more traveling this year. I think that Birthright program to go to Israel may be a more definite possibility this summer. *crosses fingers* Utah?... maybe this year. ^_~
- New things? Well, I started Toastmasters. I can say that's pretty adventurous of me. =P Ooh, I have my Ice-breaker this Tuesday! ~,~
I'll see if I can think up some good resolutions for 2010 later on today.