Thursday, December 31, 2009

Goodbye, 2009

Well, it seems as if there's been a slight change of plans. Anyone remember I'm supposed to be baby-sitting with my bro and sis tonight? Well, we're still doing that, only Annette and Adam have joined our dad, Benny, to go to the beach (it's a beautiful last day of the year) and I declined. So I'm going to have to drive up to the kids' house all by myself and make a rendezvous with my partners in crime. Haha. I think that's the first time I've had to do that. ~,~ I'm a little nervous, but I'm sure I won't get myself lost. Like I said, I'm an awesome driver.

So very soon my mom and I are going to get the oil changed, and I think she'll drop me off at Borders. I always love that. ^_^

Perhaps later I'll be able to squeeze in time for my daily poem and writing my resolutions. Don't count on it, though. Just be pleasantly surprised if I do happen to make it.

Less than 12 hours to go! In case I don't say it later, HAPPY NEW YEAR, EVERYBODY!!!

No comments: