Friday, December 25, 2009

Happy Holidays!

Well, today's been a pretty happy day. What do you expect? It's Christmas. But it's really been a good day.

For one thing, I've beaten Annette at playing the board game Othello... 3 TIMES! ^_^ I'm such a good player. We made our own home-made version out of cardboard pieces, after we learned how to play the game at Ramona's house about a week ago. Seriously, I kick butt at Othello! You better watch out. Muah ha ha ha. ^_~

For another, I went with my family to feed the homeless. How about that for a memorable Christmas? I'd never done it before either. My mom made her special home-made banana ice-cream, to give out in small mini-cones. No one can say no to her yummy, no sugar, no milk, just bananas as the base and a little bit of peanut butter ice-cream. ^_^ The homeless really appreciated it. And with all the other food available, I doubt those homeless people went hungry tonight, on Christmas of all days. So that's definitely something to be happy for.

I may not be Christian, but I heartily wish everyone a Merry Christmas. And a Happy New Year! (Haha, just a week until 2010! I'm so excited! ^_^)

2 comments:

J.N. Future Author said...

^.^ That is so nice of you!

Happy Holidays! ^.^

Rainy said...

Aww, that's so cool! And so nice!