Tuesday, January 5, 2010

Gotta go!

First I want to say I'm really sorry for not posting in such a long time (3 days), but I have really good excuses for putting my blogging off:

1 ~ I had a Toastmasters Icebreaker speech to prepare for, which I'm going to do this afternoon. I've got butterflies! ~,~ But at least not as harsh as Annette had them.

2 ~ I simply couldn't think of a poem to write for my 7 day challenge. I only have 2 more to go. Maybe I'll come up with them later. I've been too stressed to think about writing a poem when I have an Icebreaker coming up.

3 ~ I felt like procrastinating, just like I'm usually prone to do. ~,~ I'm ashamed of myself.

So I promise that, when I come home from my meeting (triumphantly ^_^), I will sit down at the computer, write out my two remaining poems (even though I must have already failed the challenge) and, if you still want to hear it, tell you about how my New Years' was spent, because it really is an awesome story.

No comments: