- Starting with today, my focus will be less on the books that I read and more on how much I write in my story. Maybe I'll put up a sidebar gadget that will tell you how much I've written on a given day, then you'll know...?
- Be a lot more active, outgoing and helpful, as opposed to shy, bookworm-ish and lazy.
- Along with my brother and sister, I'm going to try and get Leslie and Kyle back on the internet. Possibly sometime later this month you'll see a new episode.
- Do something big and unexpected this year, something that today I wouldn't be able to predict it of myself. ^_^
- Travel. I reeeeally want to travel. Hopefully the Taglit Birthright program will pull through this summer. As some of you may know, I also really want to go to Utah! I said I would last year, but I didn't have too big a reason to go then. Now it seems I've got a whole bunch of friends living up there, so look out!
- I will absolutely keep my promises. No backing out of them. If I say I'm going to do something, especially on my blog, my word is law. I will do it. If I say I'll you the story when I get back from somewhere, I won't put it off.
- This is something I can't really help, but I'm hoping to get a few more followers this year. So that I remember, right now I have 14. Thank you so much Brian, Dave, Q, Rainy, Laura, Deb, Annette, Shira and Grandma, as well as the other followers I don't know terribly well. Sorry.
I can't really think of any more at the moment. Remember to hold me to these, guys!