Wednesday, January 6, 2010

Finally, my resolutions!

  • Starting with today, my focus will be less on the books that I read and more on how much I write in my story. Maybe I'll put up a sidebar gadget that will tell you how much I've written on a given day, then you'll know...?
  • Be a lot more active, outgoing and helpful, as opposed to shy, bookworm-ish and lazy.
  • Along with my brother and sister, I'm going to try and get Leslie and Kyle back on the internet. Possibly sometime later this month you'll see a new episode.
  • Do something big and unexpected this year, something that today I wouldn't be able to predict it of myself. ^_^
  • Travel. I reeeeally want to travel. Hopefully the Taglit Birthright program will pull through this summer. As some of you may know, I also really want to go to Utah! I said I would last year, but I didn't have too big a reason to go then. Now it seems I've got a whole bunch of friends living up there, so look out!
  • I will absolutely keep my promises. No backing out of them. If I say I'm going to do something, especially on my blog, my word is law. I will do it. If I say I'll you the story when I get back from somewhere, I won't put it off.
  • This is something I can't really help, but I'm hoping to get a few more followers this year. So that I remember, right now I have 14. Thank you so much Brian, Dave, Q, Rainy, Laura, Deb, Annette, Shira and Grandma, as well as the other followers I don't know terribly well. Sorry.
I can't really think of any more at the moment. Remember to hold me to these, guys!

2 comments:

J.N. Future Author said...

^.^ I'm not going to lie, if you came out to Utah I think I would freak out I would be so excited!!!! *wide smile* ^_^

Deb said...

Well, if you come to Utah, you could totally camp out on my couch, and save on lodging... if you're not afraid that I'm a closet axe murderer or something :)

Good luck on your resolutions! Here's to a fabulous 2010.