Wednesday, March 2, 2011

A couple interesting vids...

Is this going to be the future of publishing?...
Who knows? Maybe someday, when I have a finished manuscript for a story I can be happy with, I can "eBook" my novel and be virtually published. Seems you can get rich and quite famous without all the publishing hassle...

But for now, I'm going to keep on practicing and honing my author skills. When I'm ready, I'll try submitting to publishers a few times, and then if I get a few rejections under my belt, I'll resort to doing the eBook thing.

Meanwhile, check this 11-year-old kid out. What an awesome speaker!
This little guy just takes control of the room. He doesn't need any Toastmasters help at all. I can imagine him being a great public speaker when he grows up. (In any case, since I'm a vegetarian, this is a subject I can really get behind, so I liked this video.)

It's sweet how the audience clapped all at once when he said he wants to be an organic farmer. ^_^

No comments: