Tuesday, March 15, 2011

OMGlee! ^___^

Tonight's episode of Glee was... without a single doubt... the best... episode... EVER!!! ^_^

Seriously! Everything about it rocked! The story rocked! Regionals rocked! All of the original songs performed by New Directions (of which I think there were 5 or 6. ^_^) R-O-C-K-E-D!

God... there's so much I want to say about how much I loved "Original Song", episode 2/16... but I don't want to spoil it for those who happened to miss it, and so haven't seen it yet! >_<

But all you've gotta know is that at the end of almost every song and scene and exchange between characters, all I'm thinking is, "yes!" and "wow!" and "awwwwww!" I was... just completely... blown away. There was this big, silly grin on my face throughout the episode, and if I had been watching this all by myself and not with my siblings (who enjoyed it very much too, btw), I would probably have just broken into wild dancing with... what else?... utter glee! ^_^

If you did see Glee tonight, then you will laugh out loud at THIS! (It's a "Behind The Glee" video about this week's episode, and personally, I think it's absolutely adorable and hilarious. ^_^)

No comments: