Monday, November 30, 2009

The end of another month...

Well, it is. And it's a little bit sad, I think. Especially because it's the last day of November, so tomorrow will be the first day of December, which is the last month of the whole year! God, I can't believe the year went by so quickly!!! Where the heck did it go?!

I feel like I've accomplished so little... but on the other hand, I know that I've accomplished so much. Better yet, so much that I can be proud of. ^_^ The thing that especially stands out for me this year is the act of blogging. In just a couple weeks, it will officially be my 1 year anniversary of being a blogger! Unbelievable, huh? I have learned so much, and made a bunch of really neat friends. It's just so cool...

It's weird, but I'm feeling slightly trippy around now. It's just... Time. When you think about it too hard, in the end you really don't know what to think, you know?

Here's something to think about: The next year is gonna be 2010! The start of a whole new decade! It just blows my mind... everyone will be thinking about resolutions and promises for a better year. What will I promise myself?

Thoughts anyone?

2 comments:

Deb said...

I think you should promise yourself to write more poetry, because you have a beautiful girt for it.

For me... well, I'm going to finish my novel.

Happy early anniversary!

Rainy said...

I'm not really sure if I'm ready for 2010. I sorta want life to freeze now, you know? The future seems to be getting really close.