Wednesday, May 4, 2011

5 Things I <3ed about Glee's "Rumours"

  1. Sue is back! And she's meaner than before! Grrr! >_< Bringing back the school paper so she can print wild lies about everyone in Glee club? How positively evil! (I love it. ^_^)
  2. One of the commercials during the breaks was for "It Gets Better". I don't know about anyone else, but that was the first time I'd seen an actual IGB commercial on TV! (Well, it also seemed to be a commercial for Google Chrome... but still!!!) It was amazing, and very well done! The fact that it came directly after a part of Glee means that, if you didn't know about this inspiring movement before, then you sure as heck know about it now. Whoo-hoo!

    Oh, I found it on YouTube! YAY! Check it out now! ^__^
  3. The Fleetwood Mac covers. They were quite good, particularly the last one, "Don't Stop". Which brings up another thing I really liked...
  4. Sam's little siblings! They were so cute! ^,^ For a while I was thinking the episode was all over the place, and wasn't really good, but when they appeared, I couldn't help thinking, "awwww!"
  5. Well, this doesn't really have to do with this episode, but I loved the preview for the next episode, "Prom Queen". Looks really exciting. Just the 2 seconds of Kurt's tux... lol!

No comments: