Friday, May 13, 2011

What the heck?

This is so weird! My most recent blog post, the one about my thoughts about "Prom Queen", has inexplicably disappeared! It's gone! Erased from existence! Destroyed! Eaten by some crazy monster! (Hence the scary Pacman image. =P) I can't find it in my collection of posts, published, in a draft, or otherwise...

A couple days ago my friend told me he was unable to comment on my blog, and then I couldn't even get to Blogger to fix things, because an error message kept popping up. What the heck happened, Blogger? Whassa matter for you?
In the meantime, my post is still gone! >,< I don't want to have to write it all over again... so can you please help me, my friends? Who uses Google Reader, or a similar RSS Feed site? I'm sure there is still a copy of my post somewhere, so you can perhaps email it to me and I'll repost it here. I would highly appreciate it if I got some assistance here... And if any of you has this same unfortunate problem, of Blogger eating your most recent post, then I'll be glad to help you out.

Aww no! It looks like the monster attacked my friend, Graham, as well as me. ~,~ Sorry, dude. Here, I'll send it back for you... *sent*

Your welcome. ^,~

Hey... wait a minute... I know what must have happened to us! It's Friday the 13th! We've just gotten unlucky today. =P
Haha, I'm just kidding. I'm not superstitious. Still... pretty weird, huh?

Edit: Wow! I just figured it out now. For serious, this time. All the blogs I follow that posted in the last day or so got their last post erased! Everyone else who posted earlier than that went unaffected...

I'm sorry for fellow victims, Jacoby, Saxton and Amy SLB. !,! Do you guys want me to rescue your posts too? Because I will. ^,~

Another edit: Never mind, my friends. I got my post back. Yay! ^_^

1 comment:

Deb said...

I lost my post too. Sad day in Bloggerville :)