1) Sadly, I never got around to finishing Season 1 (I should, though!), and I missed out on the whole Jesse St. James drama. Oh, I've read about it and was aware of him as a character in the series, but I hadn't seen him in action before. He's certainly a talented singer. But I can tell he broke Rachel's heart. I didn't like him at all. How did she fall for him again?!
2) Karofsky did seem much more human in this episode, didn't he? That was awesome. ^,^ You could tell how much of a crush he has on Kurt, and I believed him this time when Dave said he was sorry for bullying him. He should totally have come out and danced with Kurt! Maybe it would have been awkward, but it would have helped him grow a lot more...
Buuuuuut... Kurtofsky? Really? O,o I wouldn't go so far as liking Dave *that* much. With all due respect, I'll remain a heavy Kurt+Blaine shipper.
3) I totally thought of you when they did Jar of Hearts! ^_~ Really nice cover!
4) Eh. Not much comment. It's an interesting storyline, though, making for thatmuch more drama.
5) I was soooo surprised! Never would have guessed that Kurt would win the crown, not in a million years!!! ^_^ Happy as I was, though, it didn't make much sense to me, for a few reasons:
Who put his name in the running for prom queen? A friend? An enemy?
Was it a prank? Or did someone honestly think it would be cool for him to run?
How on earth did Kurt just happen to win?! All the students really just voted for him? Or did someone rig it? (How does the voting for prom queen/king work anyway? Since I never went to high school or attended prom, I'm ignorant in this area...)
I was confused too when Kurt was initially horrified. I didn't understand his thought process... can someone explain?
Who is Kate Middleton? O_o
Still, all in all, it was incredibly exciting and rewarding to watch this episode. Totally much better than last week's "Rumours". ^,^ I wonder what will happen next...