Tuesday, May 19, 2009

A much briefer post

Yes, I agree with Jacoby's comment. I must've broken the world record for longest post. Or at least just the record for my longest posts. So I'm going to take a leaf out of J.N.'s book and revert back to very short posts that get right to the point.

It was super stormy today. I don't know why we had to take a walk out there, but we did. Each of us (me, Annette and Adam) had to take our own umbrella. It was light at first, but then it started really pouring, and my sneakers filled with water, so my socks got soaked. Quite uncomfortable. The bottoms of my jean legs got very wet too.

I'm not very accustomed to squishy shoes and extreme wetness. I wouldn't know, but I bet Utah or Washington experiences a lot more wetness, so you guys are probably used to that. Not me.

When we got home, we saw a mother duck and her family of ducklings. I think there were 10 of them. They were so adorable! It's been so long since we had ducklings come up to our house. I'll download the pictures of them later. Check them on Picture Perfect.

*Edit* Alright, here they are. (Link)

1 comment:

Q said...

You're not a naturally concise person. :P