Friday, September 9, 2011

We bought an iPad2!!!

You may not believe this, but I am actually writing this post with my sister's and my brand spanking new iPad2!!!

This is as part of our ongoing 20th birthday celebration, in which we got new clothes, new notebooks, new sets of earphones, the game Apples-to-Apples, and Amazon gift card money. Now I'm finally a proud owner of an Apple tablet!!! it is so unbelievable, and easy to use!

Thank you, dad, for being as generous as you are. I'm glad we waited to get the next generation iPad now.

btw, I also got the gift of talking with both people I'd wished to have a conversation with the other day, so thank you, thank you, thank you, for making my day.

This may be a corny joke, but even though I'm twenty now, I hope I'll never stop looking, thinking and acting a teen. You know why? Because I'm Be-TEEN-ah! Lol.

Again, I'd like to stress that this entire post was written via iPad. Thank you, technology! Good night, everybody! ^_^

No comments: