Tuesday, September 6, 2011

Boston, plus b-day wishes!

Wow, a whole month since my last post. Boy, does time fly by quickly! O,o

So I've recently come back from my annual Boston trip with my family, which was lots of fun. The weather was absolutely beautiful (which was very lucky for us, because there was the big hurricane, Irene. You guys hear about that?), we went to all our favorite places, we did lots of people-watching, I hung out at the library a lot (I posted some cool book reviews on my book blog that I think you should check out. ^_~), we stayed at some good friends' houses when we were on the road, and it was awesome!
I probably helped my parents with the driving more than I've ever done before in these road trips. I think I drove over 600 miles in total this trip! Definitely something to be proud of. ^_^

Also, you guys should probably know this, but I'll just remind you... tomorrow (September 7th) is Annette's and my 20th birthday.

^___^ Whooooooo-hoooooooooooooooo!!!!! ^___^
I think I mentioned that a few posts back... but now it's closer than ever! I have no idea what we are actually going to do on our special day, though I believe our friends from the beach will throw us some kind of party on the weekend.

I've got a lot of birthday wishes this year. Some of them are pretty silly and outlandish, but I just wanted to put them out there.
  • A new haircut. Preferably a short, layered style. Something like this: I enjoy my long hair, but I would just like to have a new look for a while, and then grow it out again. Anyway, if I get it, it will be one more way for people to tell my twin and I apart, because Annette doesn't want one. ^,~
  • An iPad 2. Because it's so awesome! I would love to own a tablet, because they're so fun to use! ^_^ My sister and I share a laptop, which is fine, but sometimes I like to surf the web on my own, have chats with friends and such. I find myself borrowing my brother's computer way too often. O_o (Sorry, Adam.) If I find myself getting a new computer, I really don't care what type of machine it is, because I'll very much appreciate it. But... it doesn't hurt to wish for the best, does it?
  • The DVD collection of Glee, both the first and second seasons. If you know me well, you know that I'm a major Gleek. ^,^ I am extremely excited for the new season, which I believe starts at the end of August!!! *squee*! I think it would be extremely awesome to own the entire series, though... I know I can borrow the DVDs from the library any time I want, but I think it would be so great to actually have them, you know? Of course, anything Glee-related, like music, clothes or other memorabilia, would be cool as well!
  • Always my good ol' stand-by, a new notebook. Nothing too fancy. It doesn't have to have an elaborate cover or anything. Just something I can journal in, because as much as I like to blog, I simply loooooove to write. ^_^
  • To see a couple of special friends of mine, perhaps using Skype. I am extremely close with both of them, but also very far apart. One of them you may know about, because I've talked about him a lot in the past... but there's another I haven't mentioned on this blog before... Sorry, I'm not saying anymore. ^,~ You guys know who you are. I don't care if it's one or the other, or even both. It will make me super happy to see you again.
Well, that's all for now. Thanks for reading!

No comments: