Tuesday, September 20, 2011

Procrastinating procrastination

Tonight I'm going to give my 10th Toastmaster speech ever. I am really proud of myself for being so close to achieving this goal. It only took me 2 years to do it, too. =P

Guess what I'll be talking about? Procrastination. Yes, what an utterly appropriate topic for me...

I believe I've done a pretty good job with writing it. Now if only I could keep myself from procrastinating actually rehearsing it! Ooh, like now, for instance. What am I doing, blogging about the fact that I'm procrastinating when this is, in itself, a form of putting my speech off! >_<

It's even harder to resist procrastinating since I've been using the iPad an awful lot. It's easy to jump from web page to web page, check my emails, see silly videos on YouTube. I actually saw a few cute ones about procrastination, including this song.

It is also extremely hard to focus on my toastmaster speech, because tonight something very exciting is happening! I'll give you 3 guesses, and the first 2 don't count.

Glee is coming back!!! ^_^

Yesterday, on a whim, I started a brand new blog just for reviewing episodes of Glee. I hope you guys will give it a look see.

Argh, but I am still distracting myself on purpose! No more thinking of glee and blogging and YouTube videos. I need to get cracking!!!

No comments: