Friday, September 23, 2011

Sorry for procrastinating. *_*

I meant to do this a lot earlier, but... you know how it is. I have no excuses.
But now I've put the video of my 10th Toastmaster speech up here! Hope you enjoy it.

(You might have to turn the volume up a bit. =P)

Also, I suppose while I'm at it, I'll go ahead and include the video of my 9th speech, "Why we need friends." This was taken with a different video camera, so the picture is a bit thin. The volume is great, though. It was a pretty decent speech, if I say so myself, and I want you guys to see it. Let me know what you think, my friends!

2 comments:

AaronH said...

These two speeches were wonderful. I felt like you were talking specifically to me in both of them. While I was spending my time procrastinating and watching your speech you inspired me to stop procrastinating. But I think I will procrastinate on making friends until I get some work done, haha. I guess we have to prioritize were we do the procrastinating. Great job Bettina and keep up the good work.

Silvergal said...

Congratulations Bettina, great job! So proud of you...