Wednesday, September 14, 2011

Got a haircut!

Today's the day! A week after my birthday, I finally get one of my wishes granted: I got myself a new look! A short and layered do, just like I wanted! Annette got a trim too, but she didn't feel like getting so much hair taken off as I did.

Here's a "before" shot of me, with my old long and wavy hair:
Then the "after" shot, 2 or so hours later.
Still me, only with a shorter, blow-dried, and layered cut.
Big difference, no? ^_^

Now you can tell us twins apart easier than ever before! Yay!
That's not why I wanted to get a haircut, btw, to be different from Annette. I've just felt for a while like I needed a different look, to go with my new age.

What do you think? Do I look older or younger with my new hair? I think I look like a really funky, punky, totally awesome chick. LOL! Or maybe that's just me with this particular t-shirt... which I got for my birthday, btw, thank you very much. ^_^

4 comments:

Silvergal said...

I love your new look! But you already know that... :) Always beautiful...xoxo

J.N. Future Author said...

You look very hip and trendy! ^.~

I love the new look! ^.^

Magenta said...

Thank you so much! I'm so happy you like it. ^_^

Rainy said...

Yeah, very spunky. I love it.