Monday, June 14, 2010

A new contest

I promised a friend of mine that the next time he holds a contest on his blog, I will link to him from my blog and try to get other people to participate in it. Well, now I'm keeping that promise.

The object is to give my guy, Graham, a random, outrageous prompt for a short story. Give him a funny situation, weird characters, an unlikely setting, anything that doesn't make any sense, and post it in a comment. He'll make a short story out of the winner's prompt and give a prize!

You can either write a comment for this post and I'll tell Graham your ideas, or you can click this link for the actual details and comment there (not that it's important for the contest, but it would be cool if you mentioned that I sent you to him).

That is all.

No comments: