Thursday, January 8, 2009

Very good news!

I finally finished Twilight! Now I can happily see the movie next Tuesday! I am so excited!!! It was so good. Check out my book blog for my full opinion. It's only too bad that I finished the book way ahead of Annette and Adam; they still have more than half the book to get through. But I didn't mind reading by myself at all. I much preferred it, in fact. I'm very glad that this is a series, though I'll probably finish it very quickly, like within a month or two (if I'm lucky and the library gives me my holds quickly).

Which reminds me. Yesterday, after my Writing Day came to an end, I went to the library and picked up all the remaining books from the Ember series in one fell swoop! Just watch me gobble up these books by checking my book blog often.

Before I end here, I just want to say that I enjoyed another spaghetti dinner with chopsticks (I don't know why it took me until 2009 to realize that eating with chopsticks was so much fun).
One last side note: When are you going to show me your stuff, J. N.? I'm honestly curious to see what you wrote and I haven't heard from you in a while. Email me?

2 comments:

Brian said...

Jacoby's Prologue was great! Send it to her, quick, Jacoby!

J.N. Future Author said...

^.^ 1 day is a while? hehe

ah, Brian, your too kind!

fine, ill work on it right now. i only have the last page to work on ^.^