Thursday, June 2, 2011

Arrested Development + other developments!

In the wake of the end of Glee's 2nd season (*sad* ~,~), I just recently found a hilarious show that will keep me happily distracted until Will, Sue, Kurt, Rachel, and all the rest of them return in September. Infinite thanks to the dear friend who recommended it to me! ^_~

Unbelievable! First he introduces me to Glee, and then he puts me on to a show like Arrested Development! I'm so lucky to have a friend with such awesome taste. ^,^

This show is really funny! I've only seen 2 half-hour episodes, but I am hooked. It helps that I recognize so many of the actors. Look, it's Jason Bateman and a young Michael Cera, who were both in the movie Juno! (Aww, Cera was so cute at 15!) And Jeffrey Tambor, who's been in loads of films I've seen (most memorable being Muppets in Space and How the Grinch Stole Christmas)! And David Cross, who was in Alvin and the Chipmunks, Kung Fu Panda and Megamind, among others! And Will Arnett, who I recognized from 30 Rock, but has been voices in a few animated films. Oh, and I didn't realize this before, but the mom in this show, Jessica Walter, also played the voice of Fran in Dinosaurs! Thanks, Wikipedia!

Okay, I'll stop linking now. Sorry for the rampage. =P (Man, I know lots of TV/movie trivia!) Suffice it to say I think I'm really going to enjoy following these characters in this situation comedy, and we'll leave it at that. ^_^
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
In other news, Mamma Mia was a success! Especially the Monday show, which my brother Adam starred in. He was awesome!

And there's me on the left, when they did curtain calls. ^_^


Man, putting on that show took a lot work! Switching sets, making sure kids were ready to go on... I am so glad it's all behind me now. ^,^ It was a great experience, but... let's just say I'm glad my weekends are free again!


~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~


Also, don't you just hate it when you're trying to have a video-chat with someone, but your microphone doesn't work? So you can both see and hear your friend, but your friend can only see you, not hear you? 'Cuz that happened to me... so annoying!


Well, at least now I know I need a new mic! ^_~

1 comment:

Rainy said...

Your whole family is just so talented and active. I kind of wish my brother would hurry and grow up already so we can do these things together like that.