Sunday, January 30, 2011

Sunday before Superbowl Sunday

I don't know about you, but I am really excited for next week's Super Bowl game. ^_^

Why am I excited for this game in particular, you ask? Okay, I'll give you 3 guesses........

No, it's not because I'm rooting for the Pittsburgh Steelers or the Green Bay Packers. I probably couldn't care less which teams were playing.

No, it's not because Christina Aguilera will sing the National Anthem and the Black Eyed Peas will do the halftime show. (Though those are pretty awesome musical guests that I'm looking forward to seeing.)

That's right. You guessed it. ^_~ The reason I'm excited for next week's sports event has more to do with what will air immediately after it...
Glee is coming back! I have missed it so much!!! There hasn't been a new episode since Christmas. Finally, after weeks of waiting, Will, Mercedes, Artie, Sue, Kurt, Rachel, and all those other awesome characters will be returning. YAY! ^_^

Even better, I hear that after Glee's Superbowl Sunday episode, they'll have another regularly scheduled Tuesday episode. 2 episodes of Glee in one week? Double yay!!!

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

lol that's why I'm exited too :)