Sunday, January 16, 2011

OMG! KURT WON!!!

I was sooooo excited when they announced it! Seriously! "And the Golden Globe goes to... Chris Colfer!" I totally pumped my fist in the air and shouted, "YES! YEEES!!!"

I loved his reaction. ^_^ He couldn't believe that he'd actually won. His acceptance speech was just awesome. I even saw Lea Michele (who plays Rachel in Glee) crying a little. Such a sweet moment!

If I remember only one thing from this year's Golden Globe Awards, it'll be that Chris won Best Supporting Actor in a TV series. ^___^

(That, and Toy Story 3 won Best Animated Feature. Whoo! ^_^)

Edit: Jane Lynch won too, for Best Supporting Actress in a TV series, and Glee itself won Best TV show! Un-frigging-believable! What an awesome night for Gleeks!

Further Edit: For those who missed it, here is the video clip of Chris winning the Globe. Now we can relive the moment again and again. Yay!!!

2 comments:

J.N. Future Author said...

That is SO cool!

Rainy said...

I had missed it!