Friday, February 25, 2011

Spoilers!

I'm so sorry! But I just couldn't resist! ^___^

Following a link on Facebook, I saw that the 2 original Glee songs (original! NOT cover! A Glee first!) that will be in the Glee episode airing March 15th (I know, 3 weeks away. Sorry! =P) were released TODAY!

I understand if you don't want to listen to this song, if you don't want to spoil the surprise. But I've listened to it already, and I LOVED IT! This song is called "Loser Like Me", and it's supposed to be a sort of anthem for New Directions. The lyrics all fit SO well, and it's just catchy and upbeat and TOTAL AWESOMENESS!

Forgive me for tempting you. You don't have to watch this. Really, you don't. But if you do, then trust me...

You will not be disappointed! ^_~

Wait a minute, you said there were 2 original songs! you exclaim. Where's number two???

Hey, I don't want to make it that easy for those impatient gleeks who, like me (only in this case, though. I'm not usually this impatient), don't care about spoilers. Well, my eager beaver friend, you will just have to search for this song yourself. It's not that hard, if you happen to be an internet sleuth. (In this generation, who isn't?)

Happy hunting! ^_~

1 comment:

J.N. Future Author said...

oh thats so cool! Yeah, I actually tried finding this song, along with the other Original: Get It Right. But I couldn't find them.

I mean, after the disaster with 'My Headband' i felt like 'ug, this will be aweful!' but it ended up being really good!

Thanks for finding it!!