Wednesday, March 17, 2010

Jackson 5 Fever

I've recently discovered a couple of really fun things to see on YouTube, both having to do with the Jackson Five. Now, I have a REALLY big thing for Michael Jackson, as you would know if you read my blog, but now that I've been seeing what he did with his brothers, I think they're all one talented bunch.

For one thing, last night I saw the first episode of "The Jacksons" which was an old variety show they put on. It is awesome! You know on Wiki it says it was the first variety show where the entire cast were siblings?

I love their synchronized dancing, and their skits are funny. Of course, Michael stands out the most, but perhaps that's just me. ^_^

The show aired in the mid-'70s, when Mike was just 18 years old! Like me! ^_^ He's so cute. *_* There are only 12 episodes in it, just like another favorite old show of ours, "Fawlty Towers." That'll make it easy to see them all!

The other Jackson 5 show I've been seeing is this adorable cartoon show of the Jacksons themselves. Granted, it's not actually their voices, but it's still really good. The animation is superb, there's a couple songs in every episode (most good cartoon shows have music in it. Animaniacs, Phineas & Ferb, I could go on...), and the stories are really good. Again, Michael is my favorite character. ^__^

I've seen 5 episodes so far, and they're all really funny. There's a special channel that I'm seeing this, and if you like being entertained, then please, clicky-clicky!

"The Jacksons" you'll have to search for yourself. Sorry. But trust me, you won't be sorry!

4 comments:

Rainy said...

You can't help but love the Jackson 5, that's where it all began!

Magenta said...

True dat. ^_^

J.N. Future Author said...

maybe I'll have to check them out!

Magenta said...

Please do! The cartoons at least are hilarious. ^_^ I've seen 10 episodes of them by now.