Sunday, October 4, 2009

Danny!

Well, thanks a lot, Q, for being nice and saying Happy Birthday to my mom. Even when no one else did. O,o Well, I suppose I shouldn't blame anyone. I didn't really give much of a warning to everyone. Still, if anyone feels like giving my mom a belated happy birthday, you can comment on the last post.

My mom's birthday was actually a blast, btw. She loved the card I'd written her. She was also very surprised at the present Annette and I presented her with, a book full of creative earring-making ideas. She likes making jewelery. We'd bought it in Borders while she was in the park with my brother and the home-schooling group. When she got over the shock of opening the present, she was all smiles and saying, "Oh, you sneaky...". What satisfaction!

Anyway, exciting news in my family! My uncle Danny is flying all the way from Israel to Florida and is gonna stay over for a week! I love my Uncle Danny! He's my dad's brother, and the only uncle I'm actually related to (my mom only had sisters). We haven't seen him in two years, since my family went on a vacation to Israel ourselves. I'm really excited to see him! I hope we have lots of fun with him.

3 comments:

Q said...

You're welcome!

I've always wanted to go to Israel...

Brian said...

Hey! I was in Tennessee. I had no way of checking your blog. I would have! Probably.... Happy Birthday!

J.N. Future Author said...

I was gone....its not like I could ^.~