Friday, February 3, 2012

Little Numbers

I came across this fan fiction early this morning and couldn’t stop reading it until I got to the end!

For those who know me well, you are well aware that, Glee is my favorite tv show ever, and my favorite characters in it are Kurt and Blaine. I absolutely love reading fanfics about them, because they are the sweetest teenage gay couple in the world!

Anyway, this story is, in my opinion, simply incredible! It’s written almost completely in text messages, sometimes in phone conversations. It’s so creative, and really makes it fun for the reader! I love it all the more because it reminds me of someone with whom I share a similar friendship… that's lasted for more than 3 years...

Check it out! There’s 14 parts to it so far, but it’s still ongoing. You don’t have to read it all, of course, but here’s a link to the first chapter.

No comments: