Wednesday, March 7, 2012

It's official!!!

Next week, on March 14th, I'm going to play host to the best friend I have never met, Jacoby Nielsen!!! I kid you not! He is seriously flying all the way from Utah down to Florida, he's going to hang out with me and my family for about a week, and we are actually going to meet face to face, for the first time EVER!

Words can barely describe how excited I am... I've been waiting and waiting for this to happen. We both have, really. And now that day is finally approaching. The day when we will see each other as real flesh-and-blood people that we can reach out and touch. The day when we can give each other a hug, like real friends do. !_!

I can't believe that over 3 years have passed since I met this guy, who has been a true friend to me ever since I started this blog. I remember it like it was yesterday...
I absolutely can't wait to meet him!!! ^_^ We'll take walks, watch movies together, make and eat pizza, sing songs, write stuff at writer's group, play games... I'll even take him to see the beach! It'll be so awesome!

I promise, Jacoby, no matter what we do, you and I are going to have a blast a week from now! No questions asked. The countdown has begun!

Together at last... I can just picture it now...

No comments: